Top Drive is a fast-paced, action-packed workplace with a focus on excellent customer service. We provide a happy and positive work environment in which the competence, motivation, and involvement of our employees are recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a responsible, dedicated, and reliable Vehicle Attendant to support our team. Together with your team, you are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the pristine condition of our fleet’s vehicles.
• Thoroughly clean vehicle interiors and exteriors using specialized cleaning agents and devices
• Apply conditioning treatments to surfaces and clean upholstery and rugs.
• Vacuum, dust, and clean windows of fleet vehicles.
• Prepare vehicles for use, including fueling and parking
• Perform fluid level and tire condition checks; transport vehicles between branches
• Maintain an organized work area and handle company tools appropriately
• Minimum age 30, valid driver’s license
• Team player with independent capability
• Thrives in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Fluent in English, additional languages (Spanish, Dutch, Papiamento) is a plus
• Familiar with computer applications
• Competitive salary
• Vision insurance
• Dental insurance
• Personal accident insurance
• Benefits and bonuses
• Growth opportunities
Want to be part of Top Drive’s team?
Please send your resume and a copy of your valid driver’s license to Ms. Z. Heijnen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drive with us
- Fast Online Booking
- Free Pickup At Your Hotel/Airport
- Free Top Drive Roadmap
- Free Liability Insurance
- Free Cancellation
- Unlimited Mileage
- 24 Hour Road Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Great Service