Top Drive is a fast-paced, action-packed workplace with a focus on excellent customer service. We provide a happy and positive work environment in which the competence, motivation, and involvement of our employees are recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a trustworthy, responsible, and quality driven Automotive Mechanic to work at our location in Alto Vista. Our garage team is responsible for maintaining our fleet in pristine condition. You understand the day-to-day operations of a car rental company, have a hands-on mentality, an affinity for the hospitality industry, and place safety first in this full-time position.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering suspension, braking system, etc. in a timely manner
• Performing preventive maintenance
• Road testing vehicles when required
• Able to diagnose, repair, and perform maintenance on all type of vehicles
• Minimum of 3 years work experience (experience in the car rental branch is a plus)
• Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
• Dedication to quality
• Good communicator
• Motivated and quality-oriented work attitude
• Valid driver's license B
• Familiar with computer applications
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Available to work weekends and holidays
• Competitive salary
• Vision insurance
• Dental insurance
• Personal accident insurance
• Benefits and bonuses
• Growth opportunities
Want to be part of Top Drive's garage team?
Please send your resume and a copy of your valid driver's license to Ms. Z. Heijnen at email@example.com.
Drive with us
- Fast Online Booking
- Free Pickup At Your Hotel/Airport
- Free Top Drive Roadmap
- Free Liability Insurance
- Free Cancellation
- Unlimited Mileage
- 24 Hour Road Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Great Service